Write for Us
Write for Us
We always look forward to connecting with authors and contributors interested to write or report for us.
- Our goal is to present stimulating opinion and analysis pieces to our readers.
- Planet2025′s unifying thrust is dialogue, reflection, and action on achieving a peaceful globally sustainable way of life by 2025.
- The recommended length is 450 words per article, but we accept articles of up to a maximum of 800 words.
- Please review also review our Vision and Values and Blog Etiquette for additional guidelines.
If you would like to submit an article or become one of our regular contributors, kindly contact us via our Submission Form.
Vision and Values
We live in a time of exponential, unprecedented change. We believe the period from 2012 to 2025 will to be crucial fo the future of humanity and all living things.
- is a place for multi-cultural dialogue and exchange drawn from a broad range of perspectives about a planet in peril and humanity’s historic chaos point and window of opportunity to shape a positive and hopeful future.
- features multiple blogs with opinions ad ideas about the challenges and in particular the necessary and practical solutions for reducing humanity’s footprint within he reality of one planet
- aggregates a collection of refections on the values, norms, rules, and spirit of individual, aswell as collective processes of transformation that can propel humanity towards a globally sustainable way of life by 2025.
Our contributing authors are highly accomplished individuals with stimulating backgrounds and life stories; it makes them uniquely qualified to nurture our blog readers’ thinking, engage them about future scenarios for the decades ahead, and how they as global citizens, citizens of nations and members of communities can prepare and play a positive role in the creation of a life supporting civilization.
Think of our blog as a drop of water causing ripples in a pond. We hope you will subscribe to the blog feed or any of the feeds of our contributing authors. Better yet, we look forward to your comments and feedback. Consider it part of a shared journey to a sustainable future. Join us for a very exciting ride.
Planet2025′s blog is about a planet in peril, humanity at the crossroads, challenges and solutions, about values, norms, rules and regulations, spirit, transformation, and tells the story of our ability to achieve a sustainable way of life by 2025.
Planet2025′s blog is about people sharing their vision to shape a common future. More specifically, our blog’s purpose is to:
- promote the sharing of positive visions of our future;
- stimulate leadership on sustainability issues; on the part of the new generations in particular
- inspire people and organizations to create a better world; and,
- provide great content that enables anyone, anytime, anywhere to accelerate their learning co-creating the conditions for achieving a globally sustainable lifestyle.
The spirit of the blog content seeks to reflect real-world challenges, practical solutions, and success factors for transformative change of our society; The best ideas aren’t always accepted simply on their merits. Ideas must bear up under the scrutiny of others. The work of convincing people that an idea is worthy of wholesale adoption must never be taken for granted.
Our blog is not meant to censor some ideas while advancing others. We are a place where all ideas related to sustainability can be respectfully discussed and examined. The content of the blog as a whole, and the popularity of content among members of the blog is directly related to how members are choosing to use the site to discuss what is most important to them. Other than offering inspiring content provided by our Blog for dialogue, reflection, and action, we have chosen not to interfere with democratic participation, because it is our firm belief that contrary voices help to sharpen the arguments that will ultimately lead to the best answers for our planet.
To this end, we ask that you respect other viewpoints you might encounter on this site. Engaging ideas and debating viewpoints can be done respectfully, and this is what we ask of you as you participate in the activities of our blog. We are not a community of ideological clones, but we are a community, so civility is required.